Over the last three days our Henley Executive MBA learners participated in their third intensive workshop on their journey to becoming Henley EMBA graduates. By stepping away from their work environment for the duration of the workshop, they had the opportunity to focus entirely on developing themselves as managers, to then step back into their role with a fresh outlook. They engaged in diverse activities, covered real-world case studies, and discussed topics related to their Personal Development and Managing People modules.
Topics throughout the workshop included:
- Personal values
- Work-life balance
- Coaching as a management tool
- Managing people in different business contexts
- National and organizational culture
- Responsibilities in human resource management
- Strategic HR management
- Employee resourcing in a local and global context
- Performance and reward management
- Employee motivation, engagement, and inclusion
As always, lunch and coffee breaks were enjoyed with the extension of heated debates that arose from the challenging content presented throughout the sessions.
Our tutors aim to prepare our learners in the best possible way for the vast and dynamic world of management with sessions having been led by Lorenzo Mulè Stagno (Personal Development Tutor) and Anna Maria Darmanin (Managing People Tutor).
We look forward to the next one…
Find our more about the Henley Executive MBA.