Strategic Digital Marketing
Course Reference: SC-SDM
This course will equip participants with the essential knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns by using the latest digital tools and social media platforms. The course is aimed at individuals who are already involved in marketing projects but who have limited experience in the use of digital platforms.
This immersion digital marketing course will include practical exercises that can be replicated at work, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your challenges with our experienced trainer.
This course is designed for individuals who already have a marketing background, and who want to update their marking knowledge to include the digital scene.
Individuals already working in a marketing environment, or have studied marketing, or those who have a serious interest in digital marketing. Knowledge of basic theories and frameworks is expected.
- Assessing the current situation – market analysis with a focus on market segmentation
- Different messages for different markets
- Social media strategies
- Social media marketing (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Creating positive images in social media
- Email marketing including the use of newsletters
- Viral marketing
- Pay per Click versus Pay per View
- Google ads
- Free web monitoring tools
- Search engine optimisation
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.