Strategic Digital Marketing
Course Reference: W-SDM
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
This immersion digital marketing course will include practical exercises that can be replicated at work, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your challenges with our experienced trainer.
This course will equip participants with the essential knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns by using the latest digital tools and social media platforms. The course is aimed at individuals who are already involved in marketing projects but who have limited experience in the use of digital platforms.
For Corporate Enquiries:
Companies are able to recover up to 70% of the cost of training through the Investing in Skills Scheme. More information can be found through the following link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/iis/iis-open-calls
This course is designed for individuals who already have a marketing background, and who want to update their marking knowledge. This includes individuals already working in a marketing environment, or have studied marketing, or those who have a serious interest in digital marketing.
- Assessing the current situation – market analysis with a focus on market segmentation
- Different messages for different markets
- Social media strategies
- Social media marketing (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Creating positive images in social media
- Email marketing including the use of newsletters
- Viral marketing
- Pay per Click versus Pay per View
- Google ads
- Free web monitoring tools
- Search engine optimisation
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.