Starting Your Own Business
Course Reference: SC-SYOB
Are you motivated to have your own business but lack the experience to start and grow your own business? Do you want to turn your passion into your business? This course will be based on practical examples of challenges (which can be either opportunities or problems) that you might face when starting your own business. You will be guided through risk possibilities and how to tackle such risks.
If you are interested in starting your own business, you will benefit from this course to gain a wider concept of what you need to plan for. You should expect an interactive session involving discussions about your own business idea, activities and case studies.
This course is designed for individuals who wish to start their own business with confidence.
Drive and motivation to start your own business.
- Awareness into what are your preferences, strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- How to start a business – personal, legal and moral implications
- What is needed for a successful business
- The idea factory
- The money issues
- The how, who, what and where to market
- The importance of planning
- Starting small but thinking big
- The follow through of a sustainable business
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.