Course Reference: W-ST
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
If you would like to develop your sales skills or refresh your selling techniques, you would highly benefit from this course. You will be equipped with a variety of skills through practical learning techniques, real-work scenarios, and discussions with a focus on identifying tools for getting the most out of the sales funnel.
Sales Techniques is a practical training programme that provides you with essential techniques and soft skills to become successful at influencing people. You will learn how to boost your power of persuasion and get an insight into the most effective behaviours that make people want to buy.
For Corporate Enquiries:
Companies are able to recover up to 70% of the cost of training through the Investing in Skills Scheme. More information can be found through the following link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/iis/iis-open-calls
The Sales Techniques is ideal for anyone who wants to start a career in Sales or persons who would like to improve their sales techniques.
No Special Requirement
- Preparing for a successful sale
- Different sales channels: Face-to-face vs telephone vs text
- Being friendly, but professional
- Improving active listening and questioning skills
- Presentation skills: preparing and presenting a sale
- Using persuasive strategies and techniques
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- The distinction between B2C and B2B selling
- Learning negotiation techniques
- Handling questions, concerns and objections effectively
- Learning to successfully close the sale
- Following up and keeping in touch with the client
- Building rapport with confidence
- Sourcing new clients
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.