Project Management Fundamentals
Course Reference: W-PMF
24th April 2024
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
The MBS Project Management Fundamentals workshop is designed for professionals looking to build the skills to manage projects successfully from start to finish. Practical real-life project examples and challenges that project managers and leads face during the project life cycle are integrated in this engaging full-day workshop.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn about and discuss current international best practice. Through case studies and practical application, participants will explore project management processes and tools that they can immediately use for their projects.
The workshop will focus on the four pillars of effective project management: Planning – Implementation – Risk Management – Monitoring & Evaluation
Session1: In the introductory session, participants learn how to link organisational business objectives to potential projects and the key factors for the effective management of projects.
Session 2: The focus of this session is to explore a range of project management methodologies and key project management tools to plan, implement and track projects successfully.
Session 3: Participants compare a range of project management structures, identify key stakeholders, and consider the key roles and responsibilities of an effective project management team.
Session 4: This final session introduces the key principles of risk management. Participants will explore a range of tools to effectively identify, monitor and minimise risks to their projects.
This course is designed for individuals who
- Are new to project management
- Who want a short and practical course
- Are looking at refreshing their knowledge and skills, or
- Do not have the role of a project manager, but who need to manage projects on an ad hoc basis.
No Special Requirement
What you will learn
- Key characteristics of effective project managers
- Leading a project through its life cycle
- Managing resources effectively and efficiently
- Identifying and Managing project risks
Our MBS Trainers
Our MBS trainer team is made up of highly qualified passionate and energetic professionals skilled in face-to-face and online learning to meet the needs of adult learners. They are first-class communicators who have held high-level positions in a range of industries and business contexts and are specialists in their chosen field
An 8-hour course that will include practical examples and discussions
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.