Course Reference: W-SN
4th June 2024
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
Negotiation is a skill used daily, whether in a personal, professional or social environment. It is a process of reaching agreement between one or more parties so as to ensure the best solutions to arising challenges. In doing so, you develop the best possible outcomes for your organisation, family, or friends; you bring about better relationships with partners, suppliers and/or clients; and you gain the respect of the people you negotiate with.
Skilled negotiators get more for their side and manage to provide the other side with the best deal as well. Whether you are negotiating salary conditions, a supply contract, buying a home or a car, or even discussing where to go for dinner, you are frequently negotiating. Learn the skills of getting a larger share of a bigger pie, and still keep everyone happy with the results.
For Corporate Enquiries:
Companies are able to recover up to 70% of the cost of training through the Investing in Skills Scheme. More information can be found through the following link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/iis/iis-open-calls
This course is aimed at people who would like to improve their confidence and develop their negotiation techniques. Professionals who are involved in negotiations with customers, suppliers or colleagues will particularly benefit from this course.
No Special Requirement
- Negotiation Outcomes
- Factors Affecting Negotiation
- Bargaining Strategies
- Strategies and Tactics for Joint Problem Solving
- Planning for Conflict or Co-operation
- Critical Negotiation Behaviours
- Dealing with Different Types of People
- The Importance of Communication and Persuasion
- Body Language
- Tricks of the Trade
- Tactics and Counter-Tactics.
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.