Course Reference: W-PL
Dates to be confirmed
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
The MBS Practical Leadership workshop is designed to further develop the essential skills and competencies that new, existing and future leaders and managers need to perform their role effectively.
Practical real-life situations and examples, based on current issues and challenges that managers and leaders face in today’s workplace, are integrated in this engaging and hands-on full day workshop. Participants will have the opportunity to explore, practice and take away a range of effective strategies, tools and techniques that they can use immediately to get better results in their role.
The workshop will focus on key competencies that are needed to manage and lead teams effectively in today’s workplace.
Session 1: Introduction to Leadership
- Define the leader role within your work context
- Identify key Leadership characteristics and skills
- Reflect on your current leadership skills
- Explore leadership strategies and ideas that work for you
Session 2: Effective communication skills for leaders
- Assess your leader communication skills
- Adapt your communication style to improve relationships within and between teams
- Explore communication barriers and challenges in your workplace and how to overcome these
- Practice active listening skills
Session 3: Leading under Pressure
- Identifying ways of promoting well-being in the workplace
- Exploring the role of emotional intelligence in dealing with stressful situations
- Applying effective strategies to lead yourself and others through difficult times
Middle managers, managers, project managers and team leaders who are keen to develop their leadership skills should attend this course. If you are feeling the need to move out of your comfort zone and accept the challenge of transformation this leadership programme is for you.
For Corporate Enquiries:
We have launched a Corporate Package, through which your business can benefit from 6 places on any of the below workshops at a fee of €1,000 excluding VAT (discounted from €1,170), allowing you to benefit from a special rate while being able to mix and match the workshops based on the needs of your business.
Companies are able to recover up to 70% of the cost of training through the Investing in Skills Scheme. More information can be found through the following link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/iis/iisinfo
No Special Requirement
- What makes great managers and leaders
- How to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Building your confidence to become the effective Assertive Leader
- Applying Emotional Intelligence to lead yourself and others through stressful situations
Our MBS Trainers
Our MBS trainer team is made up of highly qualified passionate and energetic professionals skilled in face-to-face and online learning to meet the needs of adult learners. They are first-class communicators who have held high-level positions in a range of industries and business contexts and are specialists in their chosen field
A one-day workshop that will include three sessions of two hours each.
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the workshop.