Effective Time Management
Course Reference: SC-ETM
To get the most out of life and reduce stress, you need to manage your time effectively. Our hands-on course will help you look critically at your day and identify where your time is going. When you manage your time, you become more effective and efficient both at work and at home.
Time management skills and techniques help you to structure your work, to achieve your goals, and therefore to improve your career. Such skills will be an asset, whether you want to finalise projects on time, reach deadlines, or attend meetings fully prepared and focused.
This course is aimed at ambitious people who want to achieve more with the same amount of time, as well as all those who may be feeling overwhelmed with their daily tasks and would like to refresh their ideas about time management.
No Special Requirement
- Time management principles
- Understanding the real value of time management
- The time management process
- Identification of time-wasting habits
- Implementation of successful time-saver behaviours
- Strategies for individual time management techniques
- Dealing with interruptions and distractions
- Scheduling time and tasks
- Prioritisation vs procrastination
- Managing relationships
- Effective delegation skill
- Ways of implementing work-life balance
- Writing a time management action plan
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.