Customer Service Skills
Course Reference: W-CSS
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
A strong customer care focus can be the difference between starting, nurturing and retaining customer relationships or losing customers to the competition. Through customer care essentials you can build a stronger brand and grow a positive reputation for your organisation.
Keeping customers happy means doing things right and at the right time. This means knowing exactly what your customers need, want and expect. Every single contact between your organisation and the customer is important regardless of its length or context.
For Corporate Enquiries:
Companies are able to recover up to 70% of the cost of training through the Investing in Skills Scheme. More information can be found through the following link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/iis/iis-open-calls
This course is intended to sow the seeds of fundamental principles of good customer service. If you are a new employee working in a customer–facing role this course will be essential for your success. If you are an experienced employee who would like to polish and build on your skills set you will find this course to be helpful and motivating.
No Special Requirement
- Putting the customer at the centre of your focus
- Different types of customers & customer relationships
- First image
- Communication skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Face-2-face conversations
- Managing the phone effectively
- Taking care of the organisation’s online image
- Problem solving
- Handling complaints effectively
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.