Starting your own business can be a stressful choice but once settled it is a good career. This choice needs your time and focus. This course will help you understand how to start and what is expected from you if you want to succeed, and what you could expect in return. It shall also engage the participants in the importance of dealing with the risks of failure, and with failure if it happens. Participants should expect an interactive session involving discussions about their own business ideas, activities and case studies.
- Awareness into what are your preferences, strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- How to start a business – personal, legal and moral implications
- What is needed for a successful business
- The idea factory
- The money issues
- The how, who, what and where to market
- The importance of planning
- Starting small but thinking big
- The follow through of a sustainable business
If you are interested in starting your own business, you will benefit from this course to gain a wider concept of what you need to plan for.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2020.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
Starting Your Own Business course
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 21311326.