Starting your own business can be a stressful but exciting choice which needs your time and focus. This course will give a good overview of what is expected from you if you want to succeed, and what you could expect in return. It also highlights in the importance of dealing with risk, and with failure if it happens.
- Awareness into what are your preferences, strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- How to start a business – personal, legal and moral implications
- What is needed for a successful business
- The idea factory
- The money issues
- The how, who, what and where to market
- The importance of planning
- Starting small but thinking big
- The follow through of a sustainable business
If you are interested in starting your own business, you will benefit from this course to gain a wider concept of what you need to plan for. You should expect an interactive session involving discussions about your own business idea, activities and case studies. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2021.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
Starting Your Own Business course
contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326.