This course will equip participants with tools to master the skills of planning, executing and concluding the work of a team according to time schedules and specified costs. This course is designed for individuals whose primary role is not project management, but who need to manage projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Project initiation
- Managing strategy and scope
- Structures, frameworks and process to plan your project and manage expectations
- Time management and planning schedules
- Resources available and team roles
- Planning for costs and constraints
- Quality and risk management
- The importance of communication in projects across all levels and with all team members
- Project review and adjustments
- Closing the project and reporting
The training experience
This immersion project management course will include practical exercises that can be replicated at work, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your challenges with our experienced trainer. Your face-to-face learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional business environment so you will be 100% sure that you understand all the course content.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirements
Monday 29th July 2019
09:00 – 16:30 hours
For more information about the
Project Management course
please contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326.