Professionals who work in sales, marketing, administration or customer service will find this course useful. It enables professionals to improve their written English skills through professional correspondence which is clear and effective, while also improving accuracy during conversations in the English language.
- Genres of business writing
- Planning your correspondence
- Register – formal and informal language
- Setting the tone – language of persuasion, diplomacy, being positive etc.
- Controlling & avoiding information overload
- Essential tools with regards to diction & grammar
- Command of the written and spoken language – jargon, vocabulary, tone and pronunciation
- Friendly yet professional ways of speaking
- Words that often go together
This course is for you if you want to become more competitive and improve your professional communication in English whether this is through speaking or written interactions. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2021.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
Professional English course
please contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326.