Professionals who work in sales, marketing, administration or customer service will find this course useful. It enables professionals to write clear and effective emails, letters and proposals while improving accuracy.
- Genres of business writing – emails, proposals, reports etc.
- The 7Cs of quality business writing
- Planning your correspondence
- Structure, layout and style
- Register – formal and informal language
- Setting the tone – language of persuasion, diplomacy, being positive etc.
- Controlling & avoiding information overload
- Essential tools with regards to diction & grammar
- Command of language – jargon, spelling, vocabulary & punctuation
- Editing and proofreading
- Individual feedback on personal writing tasks
This course benefits professionals who need to improve their business writing skills, particularly if their role requires that they communicate with their clients via written text.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2020.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
Professional English Writing Skills course
please contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326.