Course Reference: W-PS
21st March 2024
- Two coffee breaks and a lunch break included
- Food and refreshments provided by Malta Business School
- At our premises in Psaila Street, Birkirkara
Join this MBS workshop for a dynamic exploration of essential skills in people management. The workshop is designed to empower leaders, managers and team members with the tools and insights needed to cultivate positive relations and lead teams and individuals to success.
Throughout the workshop, participants will delve into effective communication strategies, conflict resolution techniques and the art of motivation. Interactive tasks and case studies will engage participants in gaining practical experience in fostering a collaborative and high-performing team culture.
By the end of “People Dynamics’ participants will be equipped with the skills to create a positive and productive work environment where everyone contributes to the collective success of the organisation.
Session 1: Embracing a growth mindset
- Identifying strengths and areas for growth
- Goal setting for personal and professional development
- Strategies for adaptability and agility
- Building emotional Intelligence
Session 2: Team dynamics and synergies
- C.O.R.E. framework for building high performing teams
- Positive team culture
- Conflict resolution
Session 3: Inspiring for Success
- Motivating and empowering others
Coaching & Mentoring
No Special Requirement
- Coming soon
An 8-hour course that will include a presentation together with practical examples and discussions.
A certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.