This course enables participants to get their point across in an effective manner when dealing with clients as well as colleagues. Participants will be provided with the skills that enable them to create win-win situations through the development of communication skills. At the end of this course learners will be more clear and confident even when dealing with challenging situations.
- The difference between confidence, assertiveness and aggression
- Communication model
- Listening skills
- Summarizing key points
- Questioning techniques for different situations
- Use of tonality and inflection
- Body language and mirroring techniques
- Noticing non-verbal cues and adjusting appropriately
- Communicating with difficult people
- How to react to and turn around aggressive people
- Persuasion Skills
- Asking for what you want without feeling uncomfortable
- Handling objections – disagreeing without arguing
- Selecting the appropriate language according to the audience
- Using positive language – positive thinking and enthusiasm
- Emotional Intelligence – self-awareness
- Emotional resilience – cool thinking vs hot thinking
This course benefits participants who require effective techniques in communication and who need guidance in becoming more assertive.
This course will contain practical examples and discussions, together with a strong element of personal development.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2021.
Watch this space.
For more information please contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326.