The Art of Selling is a practical hands-on training programme that provides participants with essential techniques and soft skills to become successful at influencing people. The participants will learn how to boost their power of persuasion and get an insight into the most effective behaviours to make people want to buy and negotiate the best deals. The participants will be equipped with a variety of skills relevant to selling through practical learning techniques, real-work scenarios, discussions, activities and role-play.
- Preparing for a successful sale
- Different sales channels: Face-to-face vs telephone vs text
- Being friendly, but professional
- Improving active listening and questioning skills
- Presentation skills: preparing and presenting a sale
- Using persuasive strategies and techniques
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- The distinction between B2C and B2B selling
- Learning negotiation techniques
- Handling questions, concerns and objections effectively
- Learning to successfully close the sale
- Following up and keeping in touch with the client
- Building rapport with confidence
- Sourcing new clients
Professionals who need to develop their sales skills or even refresh their selling techniques would highly benefit from this course.
The course will contain practical examples and discussions with a focus on identifying tools for getting the most out of the sales funnel.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2019.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
The Art of Selling
please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 21311326.