Malta Business School is committed to enrolling a student body that includes students from around the world. The interactions among students with different backgrounds and experiences create a dynamic environment in which to learn and live.
Going to school far from home is exciting and, at times, intimidating. At Malta Business School, we work hard to make sure you feel at home.
Studying in Malta – Why?
- English is recognized as an official language, and many Maltese also speak Italian or another language
- Fascinating surroundings of beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, archaeological sites and picturesque harbour towns
- No need for a Visa for students from countries part of the Schengen convention
- One of the safest environments in the world
- Affordable cost of living
- Malta is economically and financially very strong
Why choose Malta Business School?
- High educational standards that are internationally recognised (UK qualifications)
- One-year diplomas with access to one year top-up degrees
- Top qualified trainers
- International student mix
- Exceptional support
- Teaching is done on case studies, open discussions, role plays and solution findings
- Focus on applicability of knowledge acquired