To get the most out of life and reduce stress, you need to manage your time effectively. Our hands-on course will help you look critically at your day and identify where your time is going. When you manage your time, you become more effective and efficient at work and at home, and thus obtain a better work-life balance.
- Time management principles
- Understanding the real value of time management
- The time management process
- Identification of time-wasting habits
- Implementation of successful time-saver behaviours
- Strategies for individual time management techniques
- Dealing with interruptions and distractions
- Scheduling time and tasks
- Prioritisation vs procrastination
- Managing relationships
- Effective delegation skill
- Ways of implementing work-life balance
- Writing a time management action plan
This course is aimed at ambitious people who want to achieve more with the same amount of time, as well as all those who may be feeling overwhelmed with their daily tasks and would like to refresh their ideas about time management.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2019.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
Managing Time Effectively course
please contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326.