This one-day intensive workshop shall challenge your status quo to turn you into a better leader. The tutor shall strive to pull you out of your comfort zone so that the transformation can begin. You shall achieve more awareness about who you are as a leader, and insights into what your strengths and areas for improvement are. This shall be done through interactive sessions, soul-searching discussions, activities, role play and case studies. You shall also be required to fill in, analyse and discuss the results of some leadership tests.
- What makes a good leader?
- Knowing yourself as a leader
- Different leadership styles
- Making your presence felt
- Making your voice heard
- The importance of emotional intelligence
- Developing a strong communication style
- Inspiring and motivating teams
Middle managers, managers, project managers and team leaders who need to develop their leadership skills should attend this course.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirements
Thursday 5th March 2020
09:00 – 17:00
For more information about the
Leadership Skills course
please contact us on email@example.com or call on 21311326