Keeping customers happy means doing things right and at the right time. This means knowing exactly what your customers need, want and expect. Every single contact between your organisation and the customer is important regardless of its length or context.
- Putting the customer at the centre of your focus
- Different types of customers & customer relationships
- First image
- Communication skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Face-2-face conversations
- Managing the phone effectively
- Taking care of the organisation’s online image
- Problem solving
- Handling complaints effectively
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
This course is intended to sow the seeds of fundamental principles of good customer service. It is essential for new employees working in customer–facing roles and it is also helpful for experienced employees to polish and build on their skills set.
Certificate of Attendance
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2020.
Watch this space.
For more information about the
Customer Care Essentials course
please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 21311326.