Customer Service Representative
Are you bubbly and outgoing? Then we are looking for you to promote Malta Business School services over the phone.
A leading Higher Education institution offering various courses, including the ATHE level 5 Diploma in Management and the world-class Henley MBA.
- Polite and friendly
- A good listener
- Persuasive with a flair for sales
- Determined to succeed & Target driven
You will be…
- Calling prospective students and handling enquiries
- Greeting & meeting clients
- Handling administrative tasks such as following up with applicants via email, checking applications and data management
You will get…
- On-the-job training
- Career progression opportunities
- An attractive remuneration package including performance incentives
- Opportunity to join our programmes free of charge
Applications from candidates who want to work on a part-time basis will be considered.
Fluency in both English and Maltese will be preferred.
How to apply:
Please email your confidential CV (maximum 2 pages) and a covering letter to email@example.com, quoting reference number WS0006.
In line with current data protection laws and regulations (GDPR), by sending us your CV you are agreeing that the recipient organisation may retain and process these details for a maximum period of ten years or until you send a statement to the contrary. The retention and processing of your details will be for the purpose of corresponding with you and/or sending you information related to management training of the same organisation, and not to be transferred to third parties without your written consent.