About this programme
The aims of this qualification are to enable participants to understand the process of identifying appropriate and feasible projects. Participants will also understand how the projects can be planned and monitored in order to achieve business objectives. This qualification is assessed through an assignment which supports the development of a range of skills needed by individuals working in project management.
The ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Project Management is a 15-credit qualification (UK) delivered part-time on Friday evenings and Saturdays.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for professionals who want to acquire knowledge and develop a range of skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life. Participants will be given opportunity to develop the skills they require to work in the field of project management.
The following are the Learning Outcomes covered in the ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Project Management:
- Be able to analyse business objectives to identify potential projects, their feasibility and the methodology which may be used
- Be able to design systems and plans for initiating and managing projects
- Understand how to monitor and control the progress of projects
- Understand how to close and review the success of a project
General Information regarding the programme:
- Qualification – Fully recognised by NCFHE as a level 6 on both MQF and EQF.
- Accreditation – By ATHE,UK and MBS, Malta
- Credits – 15 UK Credits covered in one module
- Method of Assessment – Assignment-based
- Starting Date – Mid-February with a duration of 1.5 months
- Classes – Friday evenings and Saturdays
- Type – A mix of workshops/classes and tutorials
- Price – EUR1695 (talk to us for applicable discounts)
- Funding – Get Qualified Eligible
Terms & Conditions apply, talk to us for further detail on this programme.